What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Great service and communication during the entire fire clean-up!

I would highly recommend SERVPRO. We had a small house fire in our garage which damaged the second floor with smoke. It was an insurance claim and SERVPRO worked with me and my claims adjuster to restore the contents of the room and to repair the walls of our garage. The crews texted me when they arrived and when they would leave when I could not always be home to meet them. They were professional, courteous and reliable. Within a month of the fire, we had a broken pipe in our upstairs bathroom, so I had the same crews back in my home to do the work. I can honestly say I was in good hands with SERVPRO.

My kitchen had a small fire, which resulted in restoration and construction work needing to be done at my house. I initially came into contact with SERVPRO about having my front door boarded up, due to the firefighters needing to break down my front door to put out the fire. Within a very short amount of time, a representative from SERVPRO was at my house with workers to board up and secure my house. Raffi was the project manager, and he was extremely helpful, professional, and courteous throughout the entire process of restoring my house back to normal.  He answered all of my questions in a timely manner and helped make an incredibly difficult process go much smoother.

We had a house fire the week before Christmas. We asked our insurance adjuster for a list of their top 5 restoration companies. We went with SERVPRO and they sent a team led by Raffi to pack out our entire house. They were very patient & sensitive while we made decisions on whether to try restoring items or letting them go. SERVPRO kept the adjuster updated on item missed initially & the current industry costs associated with our particular job. Nothing was overlooked & no corners were cut. We are very happy with the restoration & cleaning of all our soft items, hard furniture & family heirlooms. They really did a beautiful job & were very honest about the items that didn't clean up so well despite their best efforts. I highly recommend SERVPRO if you find yourself in our shoes.

My garage caught on fire due to damaged electrical wiring, and although the fire was contained there, the smell of my whole house was utterly horrible. The SERVPRO team not only dealt perfectly with my garage, but also eliminated the horrible odor from my whole house. Fast but detailed work!

All I can do is thank SERVPRO for saving my Christmas! My bedroom caught on fire a few days before Christmas, and my whole house seemed like it was unlivable. This is when the SERVPRO team came in and restored my room, and eliminated the odor and residue in the rest of the house too, just in time for my annual Christmas party!